1. 430 is a high-precision, fully automatic SMT stencil printer with a print area up to 400 x 350 mm
optional : 450 x 350 mm . 736 mm x 736 mm.
2. High quality prints are guaranteed with the printer¡¯s 4-point ball screw drive and programmable speed control for both the blades and stencil-PCB separation. Fast PCB alignment is achieved with the system¡¯s dual-camera system. Gain Access to Prices, Quotes and Buying Online
3. Precise height adjustment of PCB holding table using ball-screw driven control.Accurate vertical adjustments of stencil frame driven by ball-screw in fast and quiet movements.
4. Full Automatic stencil cleaning device included for ease of use and continuous production.
5. Advanced imaging system allows wide selection of fudicial mark terns on stencil. No specialized fudicial mark on stencil is required. lignment of stencil on PCB board can easily be achieved for the best printing result.
6. with simultaneous control of all axis movements, machine can uickly restore to home position for quick restart of next printing task.
Machine parameter set up is easy so that changeover between different production lines is simple and fast. Multiple light source selection feature helps easy handling of different colored PCB when learning fudicial reference points.
7. Multiple user permission levels available, avoid important machine parameters to be accidentally changed due to human error.
Fast, easy job changeover AP430, which accommodates stencils from 420 x 420 mm to 736 x 736 mm, makes job set up simple: input the stencil size, insert the stencil into the frame mounter until it reaches the stopper, and the system software will handle the rest. Be ready for the next production assignment in a matter of seconds.
Fully programmable Windows-based AP430 is easy to program, allowing the printer to be up and running quickly after install. All parameters, including print speed (programmable from 20 to 120 mm/s), stroke length, squeegee pressure, etc., are fully programmable via the graphical user interface. During operation, all details, including process status, of the current job are displayed on screen.
Dual, independent print heads increase throughput AP430¡¯s two print heads are independently controlled by high-precision ball-screw drives with a programmable transport speed. Print pressure is uniformly and accurately controlled. Self-leveling squeegees automatically adjust to the stencil surface to ensure perfect registration on every print.
SMEMA-compatible for inline integration EU Version The efficient single-stage PCB transport system is SMEMA-compatible to interface with the other production equipment on your line.
Integrated understencil wiping Automatic wet/dry/vacuum understencil cleaning is included with the AP430. The system can be programmed to clean the stencil using any combination of dry wipe, wipe with solvent (¡°wet wiping¡±), or wipe followed by vacuum to draw material out from the apertures.
01005¿¡µµ ¿ì¼öÇÑ ÇÁ¸°ÆÃ °¡´É ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
BGA. UBGA. Flat chip ÀÛ¾÷ Ç°Áúµµ ¿ì¼öÇÔ.
°í ¹Ðµµ High pitch ÀÛ¾÷¿¡ ¿ì¼öÇÑ Ç°Áú ±¸Çö
1. Printing Speed
20 to 120mm/s (servo controlled)
2. Vision Alignment System
Automatic (AT-Align system)
3. Stencil Frame Size
420 x 420 mmto
736 x 736 mm
3. Board Size
Min : 50 x 50mm Max : 400 x 300mm Optional max: 450 x 350mm